All new for 2023 is the Leatt 4.5 neck brace, with 2-way thoracic adjustability for great fit, it sits between the 3.5 and 5.5 in the way of adjustment and price. A composite matrix platform offers not only strength but also a very lightweight neck brace you won’t know your wearing. Leatt neck braces are designed to transfer potential injury producing forces away from the neck during an impact, to other body parts in a safe and efficient manner, thereby reducing your risk of a neck injury.
Feel protected and ride with confidence. If you are looking for more adjustability, take a look at the 5.5
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- *Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Two-way adjustability for the rear to ensure a great fit
- Composite matrix platform allows for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from TBC
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging